Website Terms and Conditions
This is the web site of Provardis Limited ("Provardis").
The address of Provardis for correspondence relating to this web site is at Clunterbeck Court, Aughton, Lancaster, LA2 8LU, United Kingdom. All communications regarding this web site should be addressed to The Marketing Department at the above address.
Use of this web site is subject to the following terms:
• The content and design of the web site pages are subject to copyright owned by Provardis or used under licence from third party copyright owners. You are welcome to print pages for your personal use but no part of this web site may be reproduced or transmitted for any other purpose.
• From time to time this web site may feature content related to information technology, business systems, applications and processes. Such content is intended to provide general guidance only and should not be regarded as a substitute for taking specific advice in relation to your particular circumstances.
• From time to time this web site may also include links to other web sites. These links are provided in order to enhance the interest of other featured content and are not intended to signify that Provardis endorses or otherwise has any responsibility for the content of the linked web site.
• Whilst we will take reasonable care to ensure the content of this web site is up to date and accurate, by using this web site you agree and acknowledge that we cannot guarantee that the content will be true and accurate at all times and that you will not do or refrain from doing anything solely on the basis of the content of this web site.
• Your use of this web site and any dispute arising out of the web site is subject to the laws of England and Wales. Any dispute arising out of the use or publication of this web site is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
• THIS WEB SITE IS MADE AVAILABLE FOR PUBLIC VIEWING ON THE BASIS THAT PROVARDIS LIMITED EXCLUDES TO THE EXTENT LAWFULLY PERMITTED ALL LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE HOWSOEVER ARISING OUT OF USE OF THIS WEB SITE OR RELIANCE UPON THE CONTENT OF THIS WEB SITE.
This statement sets out our policy in relation to holding and using information which we may obtain from you in the course of your use of this web site.
1. If you have opted to provide us with information about yourself, we may use this information to contact you by email or by post to send you details about our services or to send you information which we believe may be of interest to you. We will not pass information we hold about you to any organisation outside of Provardis. If you do not want us to use the information in this way please contact our marketing department in Harrogate at Clunterbeck Court Aughton Lancaster LA2 8LU United Kingdom or by telephone +44 (0)1539 468058.
2. Under the Data Protection Act (in England and Wales) you may request details of personal information we hold about you. Please send such requests to the address above, marked for the attention of the "Provardis Data Protection Compliance Officer". An official fee will be payable. If you believe that any information we hold about you is incorrect or incomplete, you should write without delay to the Data Protection Compliance Officer at the same address. Any information which is found to be incorrect will be corrected promptly.